Become an Ambassador
Get paid to promote the city you love.
Recently founded and based in Beirut, Lebanon, the Pass Company is a new platform that connects travelers with authentic experiences in their destination city.
Ideal for travellers seeking a local experience, the Beirut Pass brings travelers free experiences, special rates, and other discounts at the most loved spots in Beirut and across Lebanon.
Each experience featured in the Beirut Pass is top-rated by locals, tried and tested by our team of curators, and provides a compelling and exclusive offer for our pass-holders.
The pass is the ultimate way to explore Beirut’s hippest and trendiest neighbourhoods of Gemmayze, Mar Mikhael, Ashrafieh, Hamra, & Badaro.
We’re looking for amazing Ambassadors for The Pass Company that can help us find and promote Lebanon’s best image to the world. You will be working as an independent freelancer for The Pass Company, and earn a fixed referral fee for every new business you onboard that gets approved to be featured in the pass.
As your city’s ambassador, you will identify, reach out, and onboard new venues to be featured on your city’s tourist pass. You must be living in the city you want to become an Ambassador for, and have your finger on the pulse of your city.
The Pass Company Local Ambassadors should be:
- Knowledgeable: You know about The Beirut Pass, and can explain how awesome it is to others!
- Self-Starters: Able to create a plan of action and execute it
- Promoters: Skilled at talking to others and promoting great products like Pass Company
- Great communicators: Able to communicate quickly, effectively and accurately to various audiences
- Fast learners: Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience a plus
- Independent: Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and be proactive
What do The Pass Company Experience Ambassadors do?
- Use your creativity and initiative to grow our Supplier community
- Identify local initiatives and projects
- Identify potential leads in market, through online and offline sources, and help the team in their Experience host outreach
- Create and manage community events to spread the word about Pass Company
What do you get out of this?
- Empower local businesses to be discovered by tourists and help tourists have a memorable stay by experiencing the best of what Lebanon has to offer.
- You’ll learn about marketing, sales, business development and community building at a local level with the help of our team.
- You’ll work as an independent freelancer for The Pass Company .
- You’ll receive a fixed referral fee for each new Beirut Pass Perk listing you generate that gets approved by the team.
- You must live in your city full-time, have the necessary work authorization, and be able to speak the local language. The Pass Company will not be able to provide any work sponsorship for this role.
- As a Pass Company Ambassador, you are acting as an independent freelancer, and not on behalf of The Pass Company . You will not be engaged as an employee, and will not be eligible for The Pass Company employee compensation or benefits. You will be expected to work independently and manage your own time.
The Beirut Tourist Pass is a virtual city pass card that travelers to Lebanon buy before or during their trip for an authentic local experience that includes perks from the country’s most reputable businesses.
The Beirut Tourist Pass is Not
A discount card for bargain hunters. Cheaper is not always better.
A Groupon for travellers. We don’t take any commission from your sales and deeply believe in sustainable business practices.
A pay-for-play initiative. Every partner must be tried-and-tested by our team and have a stellar reputation to be eligible.